Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Something

I really want to write something, but I'm not sure what. What can I say? I could make up something interesting. Or I could write about feeling, thoughts, ideas which might get me into trouble if the right (or wrong because I don't want them to read this) person read them.

What do you do when you get to a point where you have no freaking clue? You know that you aren't happy with your present circumstances. You know what it is that you're wanting. But you can't get it. Then you get something else completely different and you're just not sure about it. Do you stick to your original guns or do you take what you get? I'm not implying that what you get is in any way inferior to what you want, but it's going in a direction you never thought you'd go.

I find myself thinking WWDD? What Would Dominique Do?

On the other hand can I honestly allow myself to make decisions based on what a fictional character would do? Not even what they would do, but what I think they would do. God knows I'd love to be Dominique Francon. But I just don't think it's going to happen.

How does one know when a prayer has been answered? How do I know that this is the path God actually want to to go down? I'm one of those people who would need a burning bush or something biting me on the ass (not in the Bible that I know of) for me to realize, "Hey, THIS is what I should do."

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm not worried about it. Just a check-up. But that's how they all start out, don't they? I'd better stop with that otherwise I'll freak myself out.

Out of curosity, does alcohol comsumption impede the absorption fo vitamins? Cause I know someone that took a vitamin not long ago and they kinda feel like they might want a drink. By the time anyone responds to this, it will be too late. But for future reference? She says there's no warning affixed to the bottle...so I guess it's OK. Then again, she's taking a certain formula of vitamins to make her hair grow faster, and the whole drinking part is normally not a problem with people taking those vitamins, so maybe they wouldn't put such a warning on the bottle. It's a toughie, but I'm going to advise her that one night of non-vitamin-al absorption is OK. It won't make that much of a difference...I hope...

No comments: